Toshiba U7950 Dolby Vision / PS4 Pro HDR

Magika

Hello Guys,
Am intending to buy this TV model "Toshiba U7950" , Am wondering if someone here tried to connect it with PS4 Pro in "HDR mode", does it work?
The Specs of the tv it says - it Support the "Dolby Vision" and i dont have any idea that my PS4 pro will be able to run in the HDR mode or no..!
I have some doubts that this tv model will support only the Dolby Vision and no standard HDR mode to run for PS4 Pro, ill be thankful for you guys to let me know if you tried this tv model on ps4.

Hello Guys,
Am intending to buy this TV model "Toshiba U7950" , Am wondering if someone here tried to connect it with PS4 Pro in "HDR mode", does it work?
The Specs of the tv it says - it Support the "Dolby Vision" and i dont have any idea that my PS4 pro will be able to run in the HDR mode or no..!
I have some doubts that this tv model will support only the Dolby Vision and no standard HDR mode to run for PS4 Pro, ill be thankful for you guys to let me know if you tried this tv model on ps4.
Dolby vision is just a licencing thingy. Most electronics equipments these days are identical and may have the picture quality but their manufacturers may have not secured licence to have it with that "Dolby vision" USP.

Dolby vision by the way provides HDR plus dynamic metadata. So why wouldn't it handle standard HDR mode? Sorry for my ignorance but 1) Why do you want a Toshiba 7980 for playing Console games as it is a FALD TV which makes it ideal for watching films 2)how are you going to secure one? The only place it is currently available is in a showroom in Jayanagar in Bangalore. So if you are not from around Karnataka state, it is not easy to access that TV.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back