Troubleshooting XGIMI H1

ranjithkumar10

Hi everyone, I have an XGIMI H1 projector. I've been using it for past 1 year. It suddenly stopped working today morning. I watched a movie yesterday and turned off the projector. When I turn it on today, There's no light from the lens. Only the blue LED is on. My issue is similar to the one in this video :

Has anyone faced the same issue? If yes then please help me!

Hi everyone, I have an XGIMI H1 projector. I've been using it for past 1 year. It suddenly stopped working today morning. I watched a movie yesterday and turned off the projector. When I turn it on today, There's no light from the lens. Only the blue LED is on. My issue is similar to the one in this video :

:( I have had the Xgimi H1 for close to 2 years time, haven't had an issue so far.. Please check with the official Indian dealer for a paid service and check the solution to get it fixed..

Same problem by me. Once in a while probably suddenly resolves but then comes back... Any solutions?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back