Tube Tester - For My Shop use

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168760 said:
guys ,
Comming days we @ lynx are going to import extremely large stocks of Tubes ,I am interested to get a tube tester and also a bias matching tester ,Please help this is vintage stuff :D:D

Hi Amarbir
The India market may not be big for this, you will have to sell internationally to make a success of it. I will post a link about how tube testing later after I find it ...

Cheers

Paaji
There is something called EICO 666 TUBE TESTER
Dunno what it is use Google Guruji to find it out.
In navi mumbai one co. imports tubes
BE3 Amplifiers - INDIA

Found from their site.

These guys are more in Guitar Amps ( I DO NOT HAVE ANY FIRST HAND EXPEREINCE)...you can contact them and see if these guys are willing to help

Hi Amarbir,

Tons of tube testers available on ebay. Average price is bout 5k. Shipping might double it. congrats!

Though a seasoned tube buyer will know that the same tube tester can be set up anywhich way to make a low testing tube read high hence pedigree and history of satisfied customers comes into play here.

Will have to see the prices you charge... :)

Regards

Hi Amarbir,

Tons of tube testers available on ebay. Average price is bout 5k. Shipping might double it. congrats!

Though a seasoned tube buyer will know that the same tube tester can be set up anywhich way to make a low testing tube read high hence pedigree and history of satisfied customers comes into play here.

Will have to see the prices you charge... :)

Regards

Well ,
With you all at my side i would never be deprived of orders and i would always maintain a simple marjin .

Hi,

Not all tube testers are the same.

Tales From The Tone Lounge; The Idiot's Guide To TubeTesters!

I understand from our forum member aks07, that a shop in Calcutta has some NOS tube testers(EMC if I am not mistaken).They are the mutual conductance testers and would be useful for you.

Contact Ashok(AKS07) for detais of the shop in Calcutta.

Regards
Rajiv

Wooo ,
Would Ask for his support or will import one from USA and Restore it to glory .

Shree AKS is an asli tube guru-unlike some of the nakli ones..

Sir ,
are you serious :D

Amarbir

Ashok is a very busy guy and also travels a lot, so if you need to communicate with him, send him a PM and he should respond.

Re Asli and Nakli-I'm not going to respond whether I am serious or not-I thought a long time ago that I cracked a joke and was promptly pulled by the moderator up for "insulting another member"

Good luck. Hickok is a fairly popular brand of tube tester.

George

Amarbir

Ashok is a very busy guy and also travels a lot, so if you need to communicate with him, send him a PM and he should respond.

Re Asli and Nakli-I'm not going to respond whether I am serious or not-I thought a long time ago that I cracked a joke and was promptly pulled by the moderator up for "insulting another member"

Good luck. Hickok is a fairly popular brand of tube tester.

George

Woo ,
it was a joke thats the reason i responded likewise ,

Hi

Here is a simple tube tester design .It tests most common tubes.

AKS07 was kind enough to send me this information.

Regards
Rajiv

Last edited:
Hickok TV-7D/U is one of the best testers. You can get one off of ebay. It may put you about 900 - 1000 USD behind but well worth it according to my audio dealer sources.

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168760 said:
guys ,
Comming days we @ lynx are going to import extremely large stocks of Tubes ,I am interested to get a tube tester and also a bias matching tester ,Please help this is vintage stuff :D:D

Hi Amarbir,

Have you been able to import the tubes? Which ones? Prices?

Regards.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back