Turntable - jazz club in delhi or other cities

EBDphile

Is there something like this in Delhi? I would like to meet up with other folks with similar interest. I think something like this would be nice in other cities too.

There are a couple of places with live jazz performances such as Piano Man Jazz club and Depot 48 in Delhi... Did you mean this or a club of people who can share music and catchup?

There are a couple of places with live jazz performances such as Piano Man Jazz club and Depot 48 in Delhi... Did you mean this or a club of people who can share music and catchup?
I mean where people hang out at eachothers place Just to listen to jazz on turntable- followed by conversation

Hey guys... i am in for this.. i have a few jazz LPs & CDs

Sounds cool . I've moved to delhi and in a process to set up my vinyl system. Because I'm very particular about picking up my vintage gear from different sources, it's taking up longer than I expected but I'm not in a hurry . Give me 2 more months , and this casual "listening club" of sorts will be functional. Cheers

Hey guys... i am in for this.. i have a few jazz LPs & CDs

Sounds cool . I've moved to delhi and in a process to set up my vinyl system. Because I'm very particular about picking up my vintage gear from different sources, it's taking up longer than I expected but I'm not in a hurry . Give me 2 more months , and this casual "listening club" of sorts will be functional. Cheers

Back