Upgrading nearfield desktop setup.

soumyajit92

Hi guys, currently using Jbl 306p mk ii with ifi zen stack as my nearfield setup. Got a new office so ll probably move the jbl s there, hence need something new, probably an upgrade.

Some of the speakers I've shortlisted are Q Acoustic 3020i, Fyn Audio F300, JBL A130, Dali Spektor 1/2, Mission lx2 mk2, PSB alpha p5.

The main criteria for me is an audio fidelity upgrade over those JBL 306s and I'm not planning to use any additional sub in the setup, so some decent amount of bass performance. Additionally, ll be using aiyima a07 class D amp to drive whatever speaker I end up getting (need to keep in under 35k if possible)

Please guide me on what to do. I'm from Kolkata, so if you guys have any contacts where I can audition these or something better around these price points, that'd be great.

I have an LSR 305 and they are incredible. I don’t think any of the said speakers will give you any substantial benefit in sound quality. Please take an audition with your dac and then decide.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back