Urgent Jamo s426 package vs Pioneer SP-FS52 package

rammy

Dear friends,

Which one is better for audio quality for both movies and music? Mainly for movies. Please suggest good one among these.
Jamo s426 package vs Pioneer SP-FS52 package

1. Jamo s426 5.0-----Rs30k

2. Pioneer SP-FS52 package 5.0----Rs45k

Both are without sub ...later will add sub .

Both have pretty good reviews .........within that price limit ...Is there any better package ? Please help me out. Is there anybody selling less price than above please let me know person name and number.

Thanks in Advance,
Rammy

Hi,

I would suggest you audition where possible with your music to understand the difference. It seems that most are appealed by Pioneer as it is A J designed and does live up to its performance...

If you can't audition, see some you tube videos to get some idea.

There is obviously a difference in costs....you need to decide as the end user...

Hello Rammy,
I have auditioned Jamos in HTStores - JP Nagar. It was paired with Denon X520 AVR. For the price point it was far better than the HT1B. But without SW, they sounded extremely bland. This was my first audition ever. So, I remember the experience. I have had no experience with the Pioneers. Auditioning should help you decide the experience you want.

If you want the Pioneers but have a budget constraint, it is better to wait, save and buy them, instead of going for the second best. IMO

Happy hunting!

Dear friends,

Which one is better for audio quality for both movies and music? Mainly for movies. Please suggest good one among these.
Jamo s426 package vs Pioneer SP-FS52 package

1. Jamo s426 5.0-----Rs30k

2. Pioneer SP-FS52 package 5.0----Rs45k

Both are without sub ...later will add sub .

Both have pretty good reviews .........within that price limit ...Is there any better package ? Please help me out. Is there anybody selling less price than above please let me know person name and number.

Thanks in Advance,
Rammy
Pioneer package is good, go for Four b22 and c22 for centre.B22 bookshelves are better then FS52

If budget is not an issue then pioneer seems to be the way to go. An audition of the same will be better and a must inorder to be sure of the sound you are expecting.

Jamo 426 is pretty decent if do not want very heavy bass. Pioneer I havent heard so no comment. Will try to listen...
I suggest that you listen to both and then get back with your views so that your progress is measured and we can debate further.
You can listen to both on your visit to Madras or Banglore next....
Good luck.

Where we can get poineer aj speakers in chennai or mumbai for less price and contact details please,,

Thanks in advance
rammy

Where we can get poineer aj speakers in chennai or mumbai for less price and contact details please,,

Thanks in advance
rammy
Order them online here,
Pioneer AJ-2235XB (5.1 Speaker Package)

without subwoofer->33000/-, buy some better subwoofer later.But to get this price you will have to call them.

My experience with htstore.in has been good.

How about starting off with just the front towers and a sub? Add a centre if needed and surrounds later on. You can get the pioneer towers from amazon.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back