Velodyne Impact 12 Audition in Chennai

kaptan

I found there is no showrooms available in Chennai to get an audition for Velodyne Impact12. If any of the forum guys willing to provide me a audition located in chennai I would be happy to buy the subwoofer with confidence.

Htstore gave a price of 30k. If any subwoofer at that price range better than this? plz provide your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Velodyne is indeed a good subwoofer and is consider as one of the best brands in the market. There is also a certain model of Jamo which is good. JBL had the cinema pro series E250 which was awesome...dunno if it is still available....

Definitive Pro series is also good.....you may want to see online review videos over YouTube and also read reviews posted by users across the world.

I demoed the Velodyne Impact at Volumate in Mylapore. I ended up buying the Wharfedale SPC-12 since I preferred the sound of a sealed subwoofer compared to the rest. The Velodyne had the most powerful bass of the lot.

Last edited:
I demoed the Velodyne Impact at Volumate in Mylapore. I ended up buying the Wharfedale SPC-12 since I preferred the sound of a sealed subwoofer compared to the rest. The Velodyne had the most powerful bass of the lot.

How is the service, quality and brand range of Volumate? Do they give any discount? I am looking to go there for my next bookshelf speaker upgrade.

How is the service, quality and brand range of Volumate? Do they give any discount? I am looking to go there for my next bookshelf speaker upgrade.

They're really good. I am definitely making all my future purchases from them. The brands are listed on their website.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back