Vertex Servo Stabilizers - Fantastic service!

sidvee

I bought my first servo stabilizer (2kva) from Vertex in 2007. Then I bought another (1kva) in 2008, and recently (couple of years ago), I bought a 3 kva unit. Couple of weeks ago, I wanted them to check out my older units as they were quite old, and I was not sure they were in optimum calibration. I e-mailed Issac Yesuratnam (their Hyderabad Tech./contact) on a Sunday and he replied back immediately. Pleasantly surprised at such prompt response I mentioned the need for service/inspection of both my units. These weigh 10-15 kg each, so I was dreading that I would have to carry them to his location. He replied that it was not necessary and he would come to my place. He showed up 3 days later at the exact appointment time and spent about 1.5 hours checking out/calibrating the units, and replacing some parts/components in 1 of my unit (not damaged but upon a request I made to improve convenience). They are in perfect condition now I am very happy with Issac's promptness in responding to my needs and very happy that Vertex is standing behind their products, when so many so called high end dealers/distributors don't even bother to return e-mails or phone calls even.
Cheers,
Sid

I had mine checked by their technician at home with prior appointment as i am available only on second saturday. They were promptly and calibrated mine. Working fine. No issues.

I was looking for a 100kva servo. Since fms believe their services are good, I have shot them a mail searching for details.
Any fm in North India who have experienced their services?

100kva will power a small village :D Are u going to use it for HT?

My 5kva is used for ht and I have a 5.4.1 with a power amp. The power usage on my vertex is less than 2%.

For mission critical deployment, please consider clustering with small units.
Inherent redundancy and lower cost.
Cheers,
Raghu
Thanks for the heads up. The seller I'm talking to suggests to buy one only. The three phase version. I don't have much technical know how, will ask ask him for feasibility of two units and anyhow critical systems do have their own stabilizer or servo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my first servo stabilizer (2kva) from Vertex in 2007. Then I bought another (1kva) in 2008, and recently (couple of years ago), I bought a 3 kva unit. Couple of weeks ago, I wanted them to check out my older units as they were quite old, and I was not sure they were in optimum calibration. I e-mailed Issac Yesuratnam (their Hyderabad Tech./contact) on a Sunday and he replied back immediately. Pleasantly surprised at such prompt response I mentioned the need for service/inspection of both my units. These weigh 10-15 kg each, so I was dreading that I would have to carry them to his location. He replied that it was not necessary and he would come to my place. He showed up 3 days later at the exact appointment time and spent about 1.5 hours checking out/calibrating the units, and replacing some parts/components in 1 of my unit (not damaged but upon a request I made to improve convenience). They are in perfect condition now I am very happy with Issac's promptness in responding to my needs and very happy that Vertex is standing behind their products, when so many so called high end dealers/distributors don't even bother to return e-mails or phone calls even.
Cheers,
Sid
Hi Sidvee, can you please share his number

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back