very bad experience from Navata transport

krell

hi friends, just want to share my bad experience with Navata transport system. on 13th of this month i purchased an item from out side of the forum and the shipping is from seller side. i asked him to ship through gati or professional or dtdc. the seller informed that he will sent me through navata transport and informed he is using their service from long time.i never used their service and i was in doubt, but the seller vouched for them. he handed over the item in bangalore on 12th. my location is rajahmundry(andhrapradesh),on 13th morning i checked the status and its shows in transit. from last 5days the status is same.there is no change.when i called both the local and Bangalore office, there is no response.after no of calls one gentle man lifted the phone and informed that the tracking will show once it reached to destination only. there is no status other than "intransit and ready for delivery"", even it takes 10-15days they will not update any intermediate halts. i was surprised ,then why there is word called tracking? its 5 days and there is no update.
u can see the scree shot also. if anyone wants to use their service please be cautious.

Attachments

• 445d455c-d060-4fd6-a99c-54f79aa23ff2.jpeg
    445d455c-d060-4fd6-a99c-54f79aa23ff2.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 33
hi friends, just want to share my bad experience with Navata transport system. on 13th of this month i purchased an item from out side of the forum and the shipping is from seller side. i asked him to ship through gati or professional or dtdc. the seller informed that he will sent me through navata transport and informed he is using their service from long time.i never used their service and i was in doubt, but the seller vouched for them. he handed over the item in bangalore on 12th. my location is rajahmundry(andhrapradesh),on 13th morning i checked the status and its shows in transit. from last 5days the status is same.there is no change.when i called both the local and Bangalore office, there is no response.after no of calls one gentle man lifted the phone and informed that the tracking will show once it reached to destination only. there is no status other than "intransit and ready for delivery"", even it takes 10-15days they will not update any intermediate halts. i was surprised ,then why there is word called tracking? its 5 days and there is no update.
u can see the scree shot also. if anyone wants to use their service please be cautious.
Please do not worry as of now. These days they all are behaving in the same manner. Or it must have been stuck at some excise duty office and if yes then it will be released after a week or so.

We have been using navata for transporting rice bags etc. I have seen them accept large electric/electronic items too. They didn’t inspire enough confidence in me to use em for anything other than rice bags.

Though delayed…I hope your stuff arrives safely!

Even DTDC service is very poor. A Shipment from Delhi on 8 th June 2021 is yet to reach Coimbatore. After calling them and going in person multiple times , they declared the parcel as lost :(
Fortunately, the seller has agreed to ship it again.

These unknown couriers are indeed a PITA , I have relatively cheaper items worth 870 shipped via a courier called skyking and courier has reached Bangalore 7 days back and is still showing being shipped to my nearby branch.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back