Very urgent pls .. return faulty Benq 1070 to AMAZON USA

Re: Very urgent pls .. return faulty Benq 1070 to AMAZON USA <Solved>

Thanks chief your experience had increased my confidence level I amalso looking for projector and found optima HD 25 at goodd discounted price.but in two minds as never purchased such a costly item online. But your experience has increased my confidence and now will place the order today itself.
Just one question u had written that "Amazon support person had said" curious have u spoke to him on phone on International call or?
Thanks once again do share your experience with product. :)

Well, you have options to live chat / email / call. I used to prefer live chat / email. Both works perfect. They are very professional.
Regards,
Nand

Re: Very urgent pls .. return faulty Benq 1070 to AMAZON USA <Solved>

Well, you have options to live chat / email / call. I used to prefer live chat / email. Both works perfect. They are very professional.
Regards,
Nand

Nand,
Can u pl share some info voltage is it comes as 110v110v or it comes as universal or we have to buy to convert .
Thanks in advance I had already placed the order of my projector on Amazon after reading your review.

I am not very sure about other projectors, but if you are referring to BENQ 1070 , then there is NO need for any voltage adapator.
Best bet is to go download projector manual and see the Voltage specifications. But most of Projectors should be able to support 110 / 220 volts without need of adapator.

Yes, almost all projectors handle 110/220 similar to laptops.

Good to see your positive experience on Amazon. When I bought a laptop and found driver CD was not there (during pre purchase chat, agent confirmed CD will be shipped), they offered me a flat 70$ compensation! They are know for their "exceeding expectations" service levels!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back