Video Door Phone

AshD

Hello,

I am looking for a Video Door Phone setup.

Can anyone recommend any particular brand if tried & tested?

My research is as foll:
1. Godrej has only 2 modesl of B/W and Colour phones and Wireless module of i Solus is discontinued as the indoor unit battery stayed charged only for 1- 1/2 hours.
2. Zicom has 3 options and the basic ones are very basic but charged at 10k. the colour one with 7 inch touch screen is for 15k.
3. Anchor sells Panasonic units and pricing is decently ok.

I am keen to go for a Wireless option, so that there is no need to install the inner unit anywhere.

It would help if anyone can comment/give feedback for any wireless units is used or seen in use.

Hi there,

just do a search on ebay.in. lots of offers and interesting products on display. cheaper too.
better option is connect a wifi camera outside. if you have a tab/wifi enabled mobile and a wifi router, you can use the tab to see the wifi camera images
or on the TV if you have a smart TV

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for a Video Door Phone setup.

Can anyone recommend any particular brand if tried & tested?

My research is as foll:
1. Godrej has only 2 modesl of B/W and Colour phones and Wireless module of i Solus is discontinued as the indoor unit battery stayed charged only for 1- 1/2 hours.
2. Zicom has 3 options and the basic ones are very basic but charged at 10k. the colour one with 7 inch touch screen is for 15k.
3. Anchor sells Panasonic units and pricing is decently ok.

I am keen to go for a Wireless option, so that there is no need to install the inner unit anywhere.

It would help if anyone can comment/give feedback for any wireless units is used or seen in use.

Hello

I am also on the lookout for video door phones. I had reviwed the following:

1. Samsung Magnum series
2. ABB
3. Eureka Forbes - They market Fermax brand from SPain
4. AIphone - Do not know the Indian distributor
5. Honey well also has but do not know the distributor

There are very few references and do not have much on the internet about usage in India.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back