Vinyl Record Player

Arajmunoth

Hi, I am based in Indore, need to know review for Gerrad 2025 Tc player fitted with a Norge amplifier. Can anyone please let me know its performance review.

Hi, I am based in Indore, need to know review for Gerrad 2025 Tc player fitted with a Norge amplifier. Can anyone please let me know its performance review.

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Though I do not have this Garrard player, I have equivalent Dual 1010, sitting on Dual HS 32 amp.

Very simple TT with spring suspension, low mass Tone arm. Simple setup, can easily sit on any plinths. These types of TTs were common in all-in-one Radiogram of 60s, aimed for home entertainment. Mine is having a Ceramic Cartridge, flip type Stylus, one side 78rmp and another side LP/EP. Record changer mechanism is an added feature, which is missing in my unit.

I am using for playing only 78rpms.

There is an old thread on Garrard 2025 TC, the information on which may help you to some extent.

Hope the learned members here will through more light on your query.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back