Violent Redemption released online :)

jk_chaos

Fellow HFVians,
A long wait has come to an end, Violent Redemption, debut album of my band CHAOS is finally out online. The CDs are due to be out by last week of April. Would be great if you guys could check us out. The album is up for grabs at itunes, amazon, oklisten etc. I am posting the links here, and looking forward to a review from fellow metal heads here too

https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/violent-redemption/id628307443?i=628307554&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Amazon.com: Violent Redemption: Chaos: Official Music

Violent Redemption | Chaos | OK Listen!

Cheers
JK

Thanks a ton for the wishes guys :) the cds havent reached us yet, will update here as and when it does!!! Also waiting for some reviews from fellow metal heads here.

Cheers
JK

Let us know the moment the CD is released.

Heard the sample and it sounded good and would love to hear the CD properly.

Keralum rocks (or rather thrashes!).

Vinod

Thanks a ton for the wishes guys :) the cds havent reached us yet, will update here as and when it does!!! Also waiting for some reviews from fellow metal heads here.

Cheers
JK
What style of Thrash does your band play? Modern styled or more old school?

Thanks a ton for the awesome support guys! The cds will be out by end of this month, planning to hold a launch gig for the same, will definitely update the details on the same.
@Sandesh : We're heavily influenced by the old school bands like Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament, Metallica, Kreator etc.. So yes, it has reflected on our songs. You can check out the music video we had released a while back for our song "GAME" here

CHAOS - GAME - YouTube

Thanks a ton again for the amazing support, also we're planning to start a tour to promote the album, will update details here, looking forward to meet a lot of fms :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back