Walkman repair in Bangalore

rajathc

I want to know where or who can repair walkman in Bangalore, I have all wearable spare parts. I need a techician who can service it as well as replace the parts on the walkman.

He passed away 1 n half years ago
Very sad to hear....I was met him 2-3 times at his small electronics repair shop. He is very fassionate and lovely person with lot of knowledge in Audio equipments. We have lost one more link of vintage audio electronics. Jayam complex in Malleshwaram was housing huge Vinyl/Cassette shops during 80s, then they become CD Shops. Melleshwarm being a Cultural and heritage center of Bangalore (apart from Basavangudi-Chamarajpet), there was always demand for Classical and Light classical Music albums. I was frequest visitor to these shops. Today, it is only sweet memories.

I am looking for replacing the micro USB port in speaker
Any mobile phone repair person who have SMD Workstation (they call it "Heater") can do this. They have the replacement micro USB ports. I replaced my phone's port in the past. The procedure is the same for an amplifier.

I want to know where or who can repair walkman
Belt replacement is the easiest job for walkmans. Besides that, they are hard to repair due to unavailability of spares. However, small repairs such as recapping or resistor replacement can be done, but it depends. Many modern (end-of-the-line walkmans, I should say) use SMD parts, complicating the job. Major repairs, that is specific to that model is tough. You have to go creative in your own way for this. Such as, if you could not find a broken gear, you need to 3D print it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back