Wall mount brackets for Onkyo 3300

Helius363

After a lot of research and help from this forum I finally got myself the Onkyo 3300 HTiB.
It works perfect! the only problem is that I haven't yet installed the speakers on the walls; so the true surround experience is still pending.

I want to mount my front speakers on side wall of my living room. The issue with that is that then the speakers will be facing each other rather than the listeners.
So to be able to turn the speakers towards the listener; I need wall mounts which can swivel.

The problem with the speakers is that they have only 2 key holes to hang the speaker on the wall like a photo frame. They have a small hole in the back center of the speaker but it does not have any threads to fix the bolt of the wall mount.

I visited Av Excellence yesterday and the sales person there told me that the speakers can not be mounted using the bracket. He suggested that I should mount the speakers on the wall as described in the user manual.

I don't mind hanging the speakers to the wall, but aesthetically as well as to keep the speakers from facing the audience I want to mount them on the bracket. The wall mounting is last option for me.

I went through the forum (thanks to google) and found out that some people have mounted the 3300 speakers using wall mount brackets.

I just want to ask if anyone has successfully mounted the speakers on the brackets which have swivel.

Hi
I tried wall mounting the front two speakers with tono mounts unfortunatly the mounts could not take the speaker's weight so I just drilled two holes and fixed the front speakers, the behind spkrs still have to be mounted will try tono mounts with different screws and see if it helps

@sunyapu - check if the below item suits you.

home_sp-s_main.jpg

I think many onkyo 3300 and onkyo 3400 users are having it. The seller is from chennai but they will ship you anywhere in india.

Jenefas|TV floor Stands|Wall mount Stands|Ceiling TV floor Stands|TV Antenna

Oh. ok. sorry for the wrong info. i heard it from a friend he is using a wall mount from jenefas for his 3300. Thought it is this one.

What you should be looking for, is this

speakerwallmountsindia.jpg

You have to use a screw with two nuts to hang the speaker.
Can get it for approx 250 a pair.

the bracket that i have posted can easily be tweaked
just add a small dome nut at the end
As long as the dome nut passes inside the hole at the rear of the speaker your all clear to use it

I had brought a Tono HT-55 for my onkyo 3300, I am not able to fit it to my speakers. Any idea how to fit it?

what is the problem ?
screw not fitting ? incorrect size what ?
some juggad can always be done

Everyone says it will perfectly fit with Onkyo 3300 But I am not able to fit it. So I feed a photo or video will help

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back