Want Sivaji The Boss Tamil Audio CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiboy007

For almost a year i have been searching various on&offline shops but couldnt find any. I like the songs very much.anybody know anyplace? :sad:

hmmm....i dont know where to get it...but probably can make an exact rip from my original cd...and you can pick it up from me when you are in chennai...FOR FREE ; )

Great gesture Metalmickey. This is one of the reasons I like this forum.

Cheers ! which part of chennai u from? whats ur net connection speed? :p

we got file sharing sites for free,hehe.

Srinisundar, I dont encourage piracy as well.I want to buy and please point me a shop where i can buy the original cd. :)

hmmm....i dont know where to get it...but probably can make an exact rip from my original cd...and you can pick it up from me when you are in chennai...FOR FREE ; )

Last edited:
Cheers ! which part of chennai u from? whats ur net connection speed? :p

we got file sharing sites for free,hehe.

Srinisundar, I dont encourage piracy as well.I want to buy and please point me a shop where i can buy the original cd. :)

Just for fun, who in the world claims that they never supported piracy or never downloaded or never heard illegally ripped songs or movies in their life time.:p

If nobody downloads stuffs from web there is no need of broadband for the houses in india and they can live with dial up connection happily.... Service providers make money in downloading...;)

Just for fun, who in the world claims that they never supported piracy or never downloaded or never heard illegally ripped songs or movies in their life time.:p

If nobody downloads stuffs from web there is no need of broadband for the houses in india and they can live with dial up connection happily.... Service providers make money in downloading...;)

I've downloaded a couple of thousand songs off the Internet. Who hasn't? Who hasn't?

Don't Talk to Me Criminal! - YouTube

hi digiboy007's

..this cd is widely available ..."Sivaji the Boss and Ayan" combination in AVM audio ... Check AVM Sound Zone in Chennai ...I have seen this in other places ...like Vijay Music in Tirunelveli and Keshtu Ganaam in Madurai ...where i had gone recently .

Check the below combo CD ...this however has only six songs ..this was available few days back ...

Sivaji /Angadi Theru / Kuruvi music | Music | Flipkart.com Tamil Audio CD 2007

since you are located in Nammakkal ...have u tried "Master Collection " - next to Indira Gandhi College in Trichy ?...

Also let me where can i find original Audio CD's in Nammakkal .

am right now in vellore...and the broadband is sucky here...uploading will be for sure b****y...would happily take the easy way of making an good rip(cd=>cd) and spread good music!

I am surprised this CD is not available. Digiboy, if you are not able to get it anywhere, let me know and I can buy and courier a original CD to you. You have to bear cost of CD + courier charges.

Cheers

I haven't checked master collection,trichy. u seem to know all the music shops in tamilnadu!! Please find me a shop in namakkal as well ;) that would be a great help!

@ Metal Mickey, Good to know u r in vellore . I often pass vellore on my way to chennai and maybe we should catchup for good music exchange!:eek:hyeah:

hi digiboy007's

..this cd is widely available ..."Sivaji the Boss and Ayan" combination in AVM audio ... Check AVM Sound Zone in Chennai ...I have seen this in other places ...like Vijay Music in Tirunelveli and Keshtu Ganaam in Madurai ...where i had gone recently .

Check the below combo CD ...this however has only six songs ..this was available few days back ...

Sivaji /Angadi Theru / Kuruvi music | Music | Flipkart.com Tamil Audio CD 2007

since you are located in Nammakkal ...have u tried "Master Collection " - next to Indira Gandhi College in Trichy ?...

Also let me where can i find original Audio CD's in Nammakkal .

wow! Hats off to you Venkat. Lets search a little more and if we couldn't find then we will go ahead! cheers

I am surprised this CD is not available. Digiboy, if you are not able to get it anywhere, let me know and I can buy and courier a original CD to you. You have to bear cost of CD + courier charges.

Cheers

Did you check at Flipkart?

Just checked Flipkart, its out of stock. The Audio rights of this movie is now with Ayngaran/Apinternational, you can buy the CD online from their website - AP Online :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back