Website Launch www.audiostore.co.in

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Guys .
The Lynx Group Has Launched a Dedicated Website For Portable Audio

Audiostore%20India.gif

Direct Link -> www.audiostore.co.in

PS : I Designed the Banner In The Last 2.5 Hours

Last edited:
Hi Amarbir, I'm not trying to be negative but the font you've chosen for your logo is more suitable for horror film titles and Halloween rather than audio.

My idea of a logo for you would be something more like this (I know, putting speakers in place of the 'O' is very obvious and the first thing that comes to mind, but still...)
Clipboard01.jpg

Hi Amarbir, I'm not trying to be negative but the font you've chosen for your logo is more suitable for horror film titles and Halloween rather than audio.

My idea of a logo for you would be something more like this (I know, putting speakers in place of the 'O' is very obvious and the first thing that comes to mind, but still...)

:D ,
My idea was that audio tapak tapak ke bahar likanta haa hence the Halloween Font

Ps : its a joke will try more fonts ok boss ,But the site is very easy to surf

This one is very good!! and the point well made :)

Perhaps you should lend it to Amarbir if he is willing to use it ...

Amarbir I am scared of visiting your store after seeing the bloody horror theme .. :eek:hyeah: :D :lol:

But more seriously you should think about how it unconsciously will program a visitor to your site ...

Cheers

amarbir paaji, first of all kudos for the audio store initiative.

I would second whatsinaname and gobble regarding the logo. I am not too fond of the halloween, blood dripping. Something more simpler would do like what is shown in post 3.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back