Welcome to India, Amazon!! www.amazon.in

Wow great news!!:yahoo:
Hope they build the inventories quickly across all categories.
30 day returns is :licklips: Hope Indians don't misuse it

So its finally flipkart vs amazon.
Let the race begin (so that we (consumers) can rejoice):clapping:

EDIT: What... They can't have their own sales? That's sad.

Amazon will not stock and sell its own products because India's FDI regulations do not allow online multibrand retailers to sell their own products.

Great news.. :yahoo::clapping:

Hope they create a benchmark in online retailing like elsewhere, so that other online retailers either match it or perish.:D

Great to see this finally!! But the prices are disappointing..you get better deals in other sites (at least for books). Let's hope for the best! This is just the beginning..

If they are not allowed to stock and sell their own products it is sad. There won't be much price difference with other online sites but atleast hope that they create a benchmark in customer service for others to follow.

Amazon.in deliver the products on Sunday too. I ordered a bluray on Friday and they delivered on Sunday at home. I was pleasantly surprized.

Amazon.in deliver the products on Sunday too. I ordered a bluray on Friday and they delivered on Sunday at home. I was pleasantly surprized.

I had a really pleasant experience myself. I ordered Blu-rays on early Friday afternoon, and the first doorbell in the morning on saturday (around 8am ) was the courier with the package.

I am impressed.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back