Wharfedale Diamond 225's

AV Enthusiast

Finally found a pair on OLX. Bought them from a seller from Pune... Waiting to receive them and listen to them.

Attachments

• IMG-20190515-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20190515-WA0011.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 36
Great choice! It sounds much better and fuller than speakers at much higher prices [for music]. It will need around 50-100 hrs of usage to sound at its best, in case its a new unused unit. Right out of the box it can sound a bit muddy

Great choice! It sounds much better and fuller than speakers at much higher prices [for music]. It will need around 50-100 hrs of usage to sound at its best, in case its a new unused unit. Right out of the box it can sound a bit muddy
@sandeepss. I bought them on OLX from a person in Pune.,who bought them from Hifi Mart in 2017. They seemed to be in mint condition and the seller seemed genuine. So I went ahead. As used I think they should sound just fine out of the box...

@sandeepss. I bought them on OLX from a person in Pune.,who bought them from Hifi Mart in 2017. They seemed to be in mint condition and the seller seemed genuine. So I went ahead. As used I think they should sound just fine out of the box...
Ok. Enjoy the music! And do post your impressions after a week of using

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back