What are the better options than Sony bdv e3200 under 50k budget.

gktomar

Need to buy a sound system mainly for watching movies with Cinema like experience. Max budget is 50k. Tried internet and got convinced with Sony bdv e3200 going after their reviews. Please guide if there are better options than bdv e3200 in the market. Thank you.

Need to buy a sound system mainly for watching movies with Cinema like experience. Max budget is 50k. Tried internet and got convinced with Sony bdv e3200 going after their reviews. Please guide if there are better options than bdv e3200 in the market. Thank you.
I have heard all Sony HT systems. 2 members in my flat have Sony dz 350. Sound quality wise I think it’s same as the model u mentioned. IMO they are crap. Especially the subwoofer it’s so cheap even the low end Philips nd creative 2.1 will be better. The sub only produces muddy and distorted bass.for 50k you can go for Yamaha, pioneer and Onkyo basic 5.1 that comes with a powered subwoofer. I have owned yht299 for 3 years and they are way better then Sony HT systems. I have not listened but heard good about the Logitech THX certified 5.1 which costs only 20k

You should try Yamaha YHT-3072. Comes with active subwoofer. In future if you ever feel like upgrading you can do that. It should cost you under 50K. You can audition it in Reliance Digital.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back