What speakers to Buy RP600M or RP6000F

sunild

Hi Guys,

Need your advise i have RP600C, R15 for Surround, SVS PB1000 sub, looking for Front speakers, Movie:Songs (80/20).
I am using KEF small speakers for front presently, planning to replace them with either RP600M or RP6000F. any one who owns the speakers need your advise.

Also if any one has price details for above speakers please share. getting good price in Dubai, shipping RP6000F to India is going to be expensive. relocating to India end of the year.

I am using RP6000F for my fronts (L & R) in my setup. They are beasts.

It's advisable to buy in India itself with some price negotiations.

BTW, let me know what specific information you are looking for.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Need your advise i have RP600C, R15 for Surround, SVS PB1000 sub, looking for Front speakers, Movie:Songs (80/20).
I am using KEF small speakers for front presently, planning to replace them with either RP600M or RP6000F. any one who owns the speakers need your advise.

Also if any one has price details for above speakers please share. getting good price in Dubai, shipping RP6000F to India is going to be expensive. relocating to India end of the year.

Either of them should do fine.. Since you are planning to get it to India, a BS might be easier to accomodate, as part of std / excess baggage than FS..

Hi Sriram and Elangoas thanks for the advise.

@sriram - if you have price details and dealer information please share, i have living room 12x14 RP6000F will be better or RP600M will do better specially for the movies.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back