What's the best tv available for under 80k (65inch size) right now?

Looking for a decent tv for my room. Doesn't need to be too bright since the tv will sit in a pretty dimly lit room. Good HDR performance would be a nice bonus. Any suggestions? Hisense U6G seems like a good range, any other brands I should consider (Toshiba/Xiaomi/OnePlus etc)?

A 65 inch under 1 lakh is always a compromise, there is nothing called BEST in this budget.
Still I would recommend an year old sony/samsung/lg, just because of mental peace.
U6G is a good overall TV, better choice in your mentioned brands. Budget king may be. But If you start doing comparison, it looses its GOOD title to the big 3s.

Looking for a decent tv for my room. Doesn't need to be too bright since the tv will sit in a pretty dimly lit room. Good HDR performance would be a nice bonus. Any suggestions? Hisense U6G seems like a good range, any other brands I should consider (Toshiba/Xiaomi/OnePlus etc)?
Hello,
The best under 80k is the Hisense U6G
By far the most versatile flagship killer of the 65 inch class.
Buy it you won’t regret it.
I’ve seen it in person it blows away the competition in the segment

Have you auditioned, the Tv 's, cause firstly you have to decide between LED/ Qled / Oled.
After experiencing the difference, you should single on what TV in your price bracket are available.
Regards

I don't care about the type of panel as long as it does a decent job of avoiding backlight bleeding. Haven't auditioned the TVs yet.
Have you auditioned, the Tv 's, cause firstly you have to decide between LED/ Qled / Oled.
After experiencing the difference, you should single on what TV in your price bracket are available.
Regards

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back