What's your "workshop"?

Subbu68

With quite a few DIYers in the forum, what's your workshop?

We have a servant room in our apartment but no servant to live there. That's my workshop lovingly called "spooky room" by my wife and daughter :)

Have a steel topped kitchen island from IKEA we used earlier for my work. The top was spoiled by my daughter with her painting and craftwork when it was her :(

KEF Kube and Klipsch Heresy packing boxes preserved. Ha those Ahuja boxes too. A few boxes on the floor to keep wires, odd components etc.

IMG_20220529_170417_hdr.jpg

Nice Topic

Though my DIY journey is almost at snails pace now...still have some stuff lying around, and ocassionally dab with something.

For me nothing fixed. I oscillate between a spare smallish bedroom (which is also my music room now) whose wardrobes hide all my audio kabadi items.
DIY work oscillates between that room (where the floor serves as the working table) and the living room (the glass-top center table serves as working table).
As I live in a rented duplex now, my wife and daughter are at peace on the higher floor leaving me with my kachdaa on the ground level.
My two cats often give me company, either sleeping or meddling with my stuff.

IMG_20220503_194101972_HDR.jpg
That is one of my makeshift wooden amplifier enclosure

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back