Where can I buy the fiio E7 + E9

pguy

I want to buy both the E7 & the E9 combo, but haven't found them around. Any places in Mumbai I could buy em from?

Thanks

He is rather terrible at communications and replying to emails. Not ordering from him.

Ok, then put in "Wanted" Section, some members who will be willing to sell theirs can respond.

Regards

I have put it up now. Its awaiting moderation at the moment I guess. But there is no other way to buy a new set? No stores that carry it in Mumbai? No one else online? Couldn't find it on ebay as well

I dont know if you've had real bad experiences with him or not but I can say that he's a reasonable guy to deal with..I have bought Soundmagic PL11 / Brainwavz M2 / Fiio E7 in the recent past and I am OK with the service...

PS: I am not promoting him or his site neither there's any business interest for me in it...just an honest feedback !!

talk to him on the mobile, he rarely replies to emails ( must have loads of unread mails, so cant blame him )

on the other hand he picks up his phone 80% of the times ( at reasonable time ofcourse)

he is selling the E7+e9 combo at a good price also.

if not him then your only option is MP4nation.net.

sells the combo for $190 shipped, i will recommend adding $10 and ordering the M2+e7+e9+l2 bundle if you order from there. But be wary of customs.

I have put it up now. Its awaiting moderation at the moment I guess. But there is no other way to buy a new set? No stores that carry it in Mumbai? No one else online? Couldn't find it on ebay as well

Sir ,
i am not that bad at communication i was not active on hifivision just saw your mail contact me on 9815000133

Amarbir[Lynx-India];223876 said:
Sir ,
i am not that bad at communication i was not active on hifivision just saw your mail contact me on 9815000133

Amarbir, do you know who is the Dealer/Distributor fo NuForce (since BGS is no longer the dealer for NuForce)? I am looking for a UDAC2.

I am based at Chandigarh and have bought the same set from Amarbir,who is also based at Chandigarh.Seems to be a OK guy.someone has posted his mobile number to you.In case you want me to get in touch with him for any query.I would be happy to oblige.

I am based at Chandigarh and have bought the same set from Amarbir,who is also based at Chandigarh.Seems to be a OK guy.someone has posted his mobile number to you.In case you want me to get in touch with him for any query.I would be happy to oblige.

Sir ,
Possibly he has read some crap on the interenet about me posted by some forum member and formed a opinion without even dealing for once .Something i can never help anyone with :sad:

Sure, threads do show up on TE relating to you, but one of my emails also went unanswered and so I did decide to not place the order with you at this point.

there are loads of forums he checks in.

I suggest you call him on his mobile .

I have dealt with him many times , i can vouch for his honesty .

Also, Mp4nation.net has a bad reputation of delaying the product's shipment , i have suffered this first hand so be wary of them too. THis is not solely due to them but also becaause of the shipment delays from HK to india ( it takes unusually for HK item to clear customs )

If amarbir has the item in stock I dont see a reason why not to order from him.

there are loads of forums he checks in.

I suggest you call him on his mobile .

I have dealt with him many times , i can vouch for his honesty .

Also, Mp4nation.net has a bad reputation of delaying the product's shipment , i have suffered this first hand so be wary of them too. THis is not solely due to them but also becaause of the shipment delays from HK to india ( it takes unusually for HK item to clear customs )

If amarbir has the item in stock I dont see a reason why not to order from him.

Achal ,
i have this ready stock BTW

@ pguy - You can buy E7 + E9 combo , through amarbir . Feel free to deal with him eyes closed . I have dealed with him for end no. of time and have never ever faced any single issue . He is a true professional businessman . His prices and his stuff is simple trustworthy and unbeatable . Be it RMA or Be it your first purchase , he is always there to help you at his best .

Go for it !!

Last edited:
Back