where can i hear / listen to music / song before i buy

swami

Hi friends,

Its all in the subject.

Please suggest me options where I can listen to songs or samples of them before i decide upon purchasing the entire album (CD). This will be beneficial to me for my online purchases (of full albums) based on my liking for particular songs of an album or based simply on recommendations of the artists/albums.

I tried AOL but they have only a few latest albums for listening into. And I found that Amazon and Ebay don't offer this.

Thanks in advance.

itunes store has samples you can listen to of almost every song they have for purchase (and they have the biggest catalogue of any retailer).

Cheers,

Saurabh

Hi friends,

Its all in the subject.

Please suggest me options where I can listen to songs or samples of them before i decide upon purchasing the entire album (CD). This will be beneficial to me for my online purchases (of full albums) based on my liking for particular songs of an album or based simply on recommendations of the artists/albums.

I tried AOL but they have only a few latest albums for listening into. And I found that Amazon and Ebay don't offer this.

Thanks in advance.

Check in mp3 download section of Amazon and you should find a sample of all the songs listed for sale. As FM suggested, itunes is a good alternative.

Also, mostly a google should fetch the results even for not so famous bands.

Radio ? (Internet streaming radio on the net and FM stations too if you're in a city)
Radio will be good for discovering music in general, but i am in need to listen to particular songs.
YouTube has everything under the sun.
yes youtube is one good option (but not my first choice: i dont want to unnecessarily waste my bandwidth on video when all i am looking for is audio)
itunes store has samples you can listen to of almost every song they have for purchase (and they have the biggest catalogue of any retailer).

Cheers,

Saurabh
This sounds very good option to me, thanks. Will check it out for real and see how it goes.
You can listen 30 second of every song before you buy @ flipcart

Flyte: MP3 Downloads: Download MP3 Songs: DRM Free Content: Flipkart.com
Didn't know flipkart is so much into english music that it allows audio samples. Certainly worth a check, i guess.
Check in mp3 download section of Amazon and you should find a sample of all the songs listed for sale. As FM suggested, itunes is a good alternative.

I searched in amozon in general, will check out the mp3 downloads too. thanks.

I tried a few albums on amazon, as mentioned by you. I found what I was looking for. Thanks.

i use Groove Shark... first of all the quality is great. on top of that, you can actually "have" your own collection. so if i ever wanna hear any song, just log in and go to my music.

cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back