Where do Forum Members buy their Tube/Valve

Aanuj

I was wondering where and what prices do you pay to buy valves. This is an expense that is surpassing all when looked at the various types available and their period of manufacturing. The experience is great since just changing tubes changes the sound unlike the unpleasant tone control way. For eg Mullards gives a warm sound and an RCA or Telefunken are just opposite. Now the question is where to source them from?

I'm currently looking at

12AU7 / ECC82
12AX7 / ECC 83

I have shortlisted Mullard 12AU7 - 4003 , and TJ Full Music. Please provide some information and suggestions.

In case you need matched pairs or need to check other brands, you might head to tubedepot.
I am happy with what I get from eBay. :)

i think Mr.Arun may help you out. He stores hundred's of tube !

Arun Amarnath

Bangalore

Ph: 9611125012

Pearl Enterprises
Address: Lamington Rd, Near Grant Road,
Mumbai, 400007
Phone: 022 2387 2181

I have met the owner and he confirmed he has many valves still available with him for sale.

Write me at [email protected] I'll send my actual list of tubes and sockets.

Hello Yuri,

I think I know you as Yuriy62 from AS. Welcome to the Hifivision forum!
Please note that openly selling is not allowed on the forum except on the FOR SALE forum.

Please place your listings there as per the forum rules. I would also suggest that you mention in your posts that you are selling from Russia so that forum members are aware that there will be additional costs for duty etc.

Regards.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back