Where to buy new turntable in Chennai?

surendar

I am looking to buy a new turntable. The only option I am able to see is few models from Denon marketed here in Chennai by Profx and that too they don't have any in stock right now.

Please suggest other options. I am looking for a basic model as my budget now is only 10K.

Hi,

Sasi, of Mohan Music on Ritchie St. has some turntables.

These are second hand turntables and you will have to check them before buying. Mostly low end Technics/Pioneer/Akai,etc. direct drives.

Prices vary between Rs. 4000-6000 depending on condition.

Regards
Rajiv

I am looking to buy a new turntable. The only option I am able to see is few models from Denon marketed here in Chennai by Profx and that too they don't have any in stock right now.

Please suggest other options. I am looking for a basic model as my budget now is only 10K.

As you have the denon integrated (I have the PMA 2000), the entry level technics SLBD20D with an upgraded cartridge to Audio technica AT311EP may be an option as you have a limited budget, considering the phono pre of the denon has similar characteristics as the PMA2000.See if you can get a used one in good working condition.
Cheers
Himadri

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back