Where to find/buy affordable outdoor speakers

arnprasad

Hi All,

I got a new AVR..Denon 1700 which so far has been pretty underwhelming compared to my 13 year old Pioneer 1020K AVR. Given I paid 65K for this and dont feel getting my money's worth...Thought I will make more use of its features..like Zone 2. This AVR is in my first floor and I have used Amazons cheap 16awg wire to get two cables to my ground floor garden where they are currently connected to a pair of Denon speakers lying unused.

I want to use these Denon speakers for ceiling atmos and also coz in Bangalore you never know when its going to rain and hence risky to have it outdoors. Previously I had searched Amazon US and I find outdoor speakers for under 50 dollars like below. However when I search Amazon India..all I get is bluetooth portable speakers listing.

I dont care much about the looks of the speakers and am not expecting audiophile quality either. All I want is to use Zone 2 on my Denon and play some music at low volumes whenever we are sitting in the garden.

For such an use..where do I get a pair of speakers for less than 5K please? Dont mind any form factor.

US Amazon has affordable options like these..tired of begging relatives and friends to get stuff from US..hence want to buy here itself

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back