Which least *damaging* mobile phone (bad audio) to recommend to mom ?

humblebee

I am getting pretty irritated by the pathetic quality of low end mobiles, esp that they are used by relatives to listen to audio.

I mean we have to accept that there are people who *do not* use music as a means to relaxation or enjoyment. They like to be gratified by movies or watches or whatever.
Then there are some who turn on music to quieten the noise in their head. Bad thoughts or bad mood or whatever; while they do some task.
Again, more example would be people who are lost in their thoughts and just like something playing at the same time.

Now, at the same time they *are* listening to audio being produced by the device. So what I am saying is that low end phones have this irritating *noise* as in unclean sound. The most basic quality I think. I mean its like drinking tap water.

Which cheap phones do you know of have a basic acceptable sound quality so that I can suggest to mom & dad ?
Mom is currently using Nokia Asha 302.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back