Which should i buy -marantz 40 vs anthem 740 or yamaha 8a

Saiganesh

M selling my denon x4800.
Dint like the sound signature and cant tune the independent speaker equalizer to make it sound to my taste.
Which reciever will have this option
Marantz cine 40 or
Anthem mrx740 or
Yamaha a8a

I like extreme high frequencies (above 12khz and hate everything below 8Khz with an unfair balance with other frequencies)

Live the lows below 50hz

Which would suit me?

Last edited:
Dint like the sound signature and cant tune the independent speaker equalizer to make it sound to my taste.
Marantz cine 40 or
Anthem mrx740 or
Yamaha a8a

I like extreme high frequencies (above 12khz and hate everything below 8Khz with an unfair balance with other frequencies)

Live the lows below 50hz

Which would suit me?
Maybe its time to try the Yamaha A8A. Heard a lot and seen many online reputed reviews. I am personally considering moving from Marantz to Yamaha after 15 yrs

Marantz is more musically inclined and does the work well for movies.

Marantz cine 40 or
Anthem mrx740 or
Yamaha a8a

Live the lows below 50hz

Which would suit me
Check out the Onkyo TX-RZ-70 also - read some really good reviews plus Dirac license is included. I saw it’s 25 kg so must have a solid transformer and power delivery

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back