Who is pioneer Authorised dealer in bangalore for AVR?

Kittu

Guys ,

Who is Pioneer Authorised dealer for Audio Video receivers in Bangalore?

I am planning to buy this VSX-1019AH-K model.

Thanks,
Kittu

Perhaps this-
Pro Audiotronics - 41529090 - Gem Plaza, Infantry Road are retailers for Pioneer electronics

There's one more 'Unique Solutions' (I think). You can search this forum...there were a couple of posts by the same name...they are located somewhere on the outer ring road off marathalli....

Thanks for the replies. I have called up the first number no lift. Will find the unique solutions on my wayback home today......

BTW what is your opinion on the Pioneer AVR. I was thinking so far for Denon but I realized this one has more options and low priced than denon and supports my iphone :)

Thanks,
Kittu

Called up pro audiotronics the price of the model is way high than denon 1910 avr not sure if its worth spending that kind of money on a brand which is not popularly used by hifimembers :rolleyes: ...

Will audition some AVRs this weekend in audioplanet..... ?

I want to go with 2.1 speakers may be wharf 9.1s with SW150 is it a good pick?

Kittu

Called Mr.Alex he asked me to speak with the same pro audiotronics. Will checkout this weekend ..... Still not able to figure out between

Pioneer VSX 919 or 1019 / Denon AVR 1019 ?

I am not a fan of 5.1 or 7.1 I am only interested in 2 bookshelf or floorstanders with a good subwoofer.....

Please suggest.

Can you tell me where I can service my Pioneer home theater in a box; it was purchased 4 years back from Singapore.

off late its the DVD's are getting stuck and the system hangs.... i had given it for service at a place i got from just dial as "Authorized Pioneer Service Center"... he changed the lens charged me Rs2000 and the problem persisted.... I sent it back to him to be fixed again....it came back and had the same problem....i lost hope and have put it away since then..... i am hoping i can fix it and gift it to my brother-in-law who loved it.... the speakers, sub and every other port is in fantastic condition.... its just the DVD freezes problem.....

Any suggestion where i can fix it... is it worth fixing it.... can i change the entire drive and lens and will that solve the problem.... these are question i had no answer to till now.....

Thus writing to you for advice

Pro Audiotronics - 41529090 - Gem Plaza, Infantry Road are retailers for Pioneer electronics

Looks like these are the only authorised dealers see if they can help you out....

kittu1977, I've been using the Pioneer VSX-919AH-K since about 2 months now. A relative got it down for me from the US (turned out cheaper than Rs.20,000). Have been using it with a transformer (voltage change) and it is a good unit. I auditioned KEF speakers at PROFX. At that time, I heard the Denon 4310, which is quite a high-end receiver. And the KEF speakers sound equally good on the Pioneer VSX-919.

Just narrating my experience regarding the Pioneer VSX-919. By the way, the last time I checked, Pioneer were advertising only the VSX-519 on their website, which is the most basic model of Pioneer. Not sure, if the VSX-919 and 1019 are sold officially here.

Zervin,

When I spoke with Proaudiotronics the guy said he has all the models but the price was way too high ?

BTW have you auditioned your pioneer system with any floor standers?

A friend of mine is visiting singapore I am not sure if I can ask him to get it from there as it might void the warranty option but shld I spend 15 k just for warranty is the big question ?

And if there is a problem in future can I find a repairshop ?

Have you used the system with ipod or iphone ?

Kittu

dear kittu1977,
first of all let us know what is the price of pioneer 1019?
the avr 1019 is much better than the 919.i have heard both of them.
let me inform u that Pro Audiotronics is an importer for Pioneer for south india and is not the official dealer for Pioneer India.the only official avr from Pioneer India is the entry level VSX-519.

But let me inform u that PRO AUDIOTRONICS is a trustworthy source not to worry ,they would be able to offer service and warranty to u and Pioneer India know about them.
In case u feel that the avr is overpriced then u can also take it from them w/o bill(grey).the 12.5% vat would be taken off and try bargaining.i think they should oblige as they dont sell a 1019 amp everyday.

He told me the price was 49900/- And the same is sold less than half price abroad I am not much aware of customs and taxes thing but I think thats toomuch price somehow?

May be I shld go down a bit and try the 919 instead of 1019 but scared to even check the price as it would not be much lesser... One question for you taking in (grey) will void the warranty right ? I dont think that is safe ...unless he assures to offer help is case of system malfunction/repair.

Thanks for your responses.

Kittu

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back