Whole house audio

jjn

I am building my new house and I want to make sure that The house is wired for AV systems /audio for all rooms, data / voice for bedrooms and TV satellite cabling and security and make sure the wiring is future ready for the next 10 years . Appreciate any information , contacts of local consultants in Bangalore

Well for wiring Am not sure but for overall sound and sound related stuff you can contact a Audio Guru in Bangalore.

PM me for the contact details.

Gigabit Ethernet or 10 Gigabit Ethernet wiring for the house.

Gigabit Ethernet or 10 Gigabit Ethernet router and network switches.

10 Gigabit Ethernet might be an overkill... but 10 years from now... who knows... 4K HDR streaming may be the norm.

I'd personally focus on Gigabit Ethernet and/or 10 Gigabit Ethernet wireless streaming i.e. a strong router/repeater/network switch based network.

Everything is streaming these days. Goes for both audio and video.

Considering all content is wirelessly streamed from halfway around the world or a server based in another city - that approach works very well inside the home too.

The rest is very easy with devices like NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.

Invest in a good NAS like Synology and a backup like OMV to stream/store your own content and you are all set.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back