Windows 7 - Home Professional

teky

Looking for a copy to install on my home PC. Anyone got any indication of cheapest price on-line or in-store. Does Microsoft India provide cheaper upgrades for Students etc?

Looking for a copy to install on my home PC. Anyone got any indication of cheapest price on-line or in-store. Does Microsoft India provide cheaper upgrades for Students etc?

I think if you show college ID card and a stack of monthly discounted bus tickets from home to college, you might get a discount in Kerala or WB.

Just kidding :D

Cheers

If your purpose is just
internet browsing/downloading/torrents/mp3/youtube/openoffice/

you can try this or this

Its free and easy to install & use and plenty of support out there....I've used latter for 1+ years and a year ago started using the former which I liked a lot...

you can use their liveCDs or try the on virtualbox

Thanks
Venkat

Thanks Venkat.

But we'll be running few testing applications as well, hence the Windows 7 requirement.

do you mean home premium?

in any case the cheapest you'll get is the OEM versions, which should be available through your favourite computer assembler. these are strictly not meant for retail sales- but are meant for these assemblers to give the option of licensed pre-installed windows with their wares.

I purchased Vista home premium for my wife's lappy 2 years ago and it was more than 1k cheaper than the online prices.

cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back