Wireless Headphone ?

zoozoo

Hello Forum Members

I'm confused. Please guide me as to which wireless headphones should I buy. It should be value for money & a balanced sound. I listen to soft music & also watch movies & would like to use these headphones for that purpose. I don't want headphones with wires all around. I have shortlisted the below 3 options. Please provide your valuable suggestions on the best among the best

P7 wireless - Bowers & Wilkins

H8 wireless - Bang & Olufsen

Bose QC35 wireless

Thanks in advance

I'm using Sennheiser PXC 550. I compared them with Bose and I found the sound quality much better although the noise cancellation is little lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sennheiser makes better wireless headphones than the listed ones except that they are bulky. Bose ones are good at noise cancellation. Jabra bluetooth ones are great value for money.

Search for "wireless". There were a couple of good threads last year.

There is significant development in the wireless side of headphone especially in light of new aptX codec, etc. Also, as the phones are moving away from 3.5mm jack adding the fuel to fire.

I would look at the new crop which is really good.

I have a month old pair of Sennheiser RS185s. Since you are in Mumbai, you could drop by and have a listen if you like.

LG Passive 3D help

Hi Friends can any one help me iam not able to get any pop outs in my 3D tv which ever movie i watch , but pointing trailer videos i could see he pop out . plz help me

Also look at the OPPO PM-3. These are planar magnetic. Am looking at H7 , as its over ear, h8 is on-ear and has noise-cancelling. I'll be driving them mostly with my android phone and iPods. Is it good or anything else i should look at? V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS has good reviews too.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back