Would like to connect locally in Mumbai with anyone using vintage Tannoy loudspeakers....

ronniemarker

Hello & Greetings !

I realize that my chances would be quite slim; however, IF there is (or, are) anyone local to me here in Mumbai
who is using vintage TANNOY (15") loudspeakers, I'd like to get in touch with them to compare notes, discuss
issues and perhaps, even listen to their set up (Tannoy speakers) if an opportunity to do so comes up.

I prefer to "make contact" with someone (anyone) that is Mumbai-based for the simple reason that it would
enhance my chances of a possible "listening session" as I do not travel much out-of-Mumbai with the
exception of Pune about once a year - I do not travel domestically within India and hence the chances of a
music "session" with someone who is based out-of-Mumbai are very, very low - if not 100% "zero".

Meanwhile, here's hoping that someone will indeed "raise their hand" and care to reply / respond - needless
to state, I'll be delighted if that happens ! Stay safe one and all and best wishes !

Sincerely,

R. Marker
Mumbai

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back