Xbox one power supply unit

HTuser

Hi

My Xbox one power supply unit failed.

I purchased the unit from Canada and was using step down transformer.

I would like to buy original Microsoft power supply unit and not third party manufactured one.

I prefer to buy one original unit which supports 240 Volt so that I can use without step down transformer.

If only 110V original is the option, I am ok to continue with step down transformer.

Please guide on the purchase options to buy original power adatper

regards,

Hi

My Xbox one power supply unit failed.

I purchased the unit from Canada and was using step down transformer.

I would like to buy original Microsoft power supply unit and not third party manufactured one.

I prefer to buy one original unit which supports 240 Volt so that I can use without step down transformer.

If only 110V original is the option, I am ok to continue with step down transformer.

Please guide on the purchase options to buy original power adatper

regards,

Original power supply supporting 220-240 volts is available on Amazon India at around INR 3500 and its almost same cost all across
Wouldn't suggest any third party for this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will suggest you to contact microsoft India and check with them. Long back, in 2008 when I bought my xbox from US to India, I called MS India cust care and told my difficulty in procuring a genuine adapter in India, and they sent me an original xbox 360 India adapter to me free of cost :)

I will suggest you to contact microsoft India and check with them. Long back, in 2008 when I bought my xbox from US to India, I called MS India cust care and told my difficulty in procuring a genuine adapter in India, and they sent me an original xbox 360 India adapter to me free of cost :)

The same with me, they took back my US Adapter and gave an Indian one instead.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv

Wow, thats good.

I have contacted India Support, they said they are not supporting Xbox any more and asked me to contact International toll free number. Since the Xbox was purchased from Canada and I am in India, he said he is not in a position to support and I can buy from Amazon/Flipkart.

The same with me, they took back my US Adapter and gave an Indian one instead.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv

In my case US adapter is not working, so exchange won't be an option

Wow, thats good.

I have contacted India Support, they said they are not supporting Xbox any more and asked me to contact International toll free number. Since the Xbox was purchased from Canada and I am in India, he said he is not in a position to support and I can buy from Amazon/Flipkart.

In my case US adapter is not working, so exchange won't be an option

That should not be the case. Xbox is still listed out for sale in Microsoft store and they should support their product.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back