Yamaha RX A880

Waalbaala

Hi Everyone ,Good to be in this forum , need some help.
I am looking for a YAMAHA AVENTAGE model Rx A880 7.2.2 AV receiver , there is a long delay from my dealer . Can i know the details of its availability in Bangalore . I want to use it with my Wharfedale speakers .
Thanks .

I hear new stocks of Yamaha receivers are gonna come sometime after Jan 25th.. This info I got from multiple dealers that I contacted.
I am looking for a YAMAHA AVENTAGE model Rx A880 7.2.2 AV receiver , there is a long delay from my dealer . Can i know the details of its availability in Bangalore . I want to use it with my Wharfedale speakers .
Thanks .

Thanks .

Welcome to the Forum.

A880 and A1080 are 7.2 AVRs and can't be used for 7.2.2 setup.

HTStore, The Home Cinema etc. dealing with Yamaha receivers, you may check with them on availability

Yamaha Rx 1080 is it comparatively better tham Yamaha Rx 880 ?
I've no idea about the Aventage series.. someone who has auditioned and compared them both could pitch in with their thoughts. But 'law of diminishing returns' will apply everywhere.. atleast when I see the specs of both that's what I'm inferring..
Thanks Srikanth,
Anynews on expected price and availability of Rx-v6a ?
When I asked one of the dealers (jamsticks) they told most likely it'll be the older models which will be replenished, the rx v 85 series. And officially Yamaha has not announced the 4a, 6a line up in india.. It's not there in their website.. so I guess it'll be quite a while before they are available in india.

Welcome to the Forum.

A880 and A1080 are 7.2 AVRs and can't be used for 7.2.2 setup.

HTStore, The Home Cinema etc. dealing with Yamaha receivers, you may check with them on availability
If i am right do you mean it cannot be used for Dolby atmos setup up ?

Back