Yamaha RX-V463 at eZone

indy70

Just saw the Yamaha RX-V463 at eZone for about 27K. I am guessing this is probably not a very good price since we have 465 and I remember someone mentioning that xCite offers it for about 17K.

Anyone knows if such a good price is available anywhere in Bangalore for the RX-V465 or RX-V565 (5.1 vs 7.1)?

I remember someone mentioning that xCite offers it for about 17K.

?

That post was a big lie. I travelled 350 Km to Xcite only to find that price for 463, the 465 was quoted 31K.

I also found that none of the dealers who were dealing with Yamaha earlier are dealing with it now, instead everyone now offer Denon.

Its all because of the different pricing by Yamaha for Xcite and other dealers, as quoted by one of the dealer.

Yesterday, I saw Yamaha RXV 463 Black is offered @ 20.8 k at Croma Mulund with 5% cash back (max Rs. 700/-) on Master cards.

I am also looking to buy this AVR. I have shortlisted two 5.1 speakers. Jamo A102 HCS5 (@26.7k) and Energy Take Classic (@28 K) after lot of bargain. Please inform if any better offer is available in Mumbai

Last edited:
Denon 1610 offer price as per Viola's website is 25 k. E-Zone is offering at 30 K less current offer of 15% discount (10% for stanchart card holder + 5% minimum cah back offer valid till new year)

Denon 1610 offer price as per Viola's website is 25 k. E-Zone is offering at 30 K less current offer of 15% discount (10% for stanchart card holder + 5% minimum cah back offer valid till new year)
while the 10% cashback of Stan Chart it true. The 5-50% hype from e-zone is just a future marketing gimmick.
They are NOT offering direct cash reduction. They will be issuing vouchers, which you can use only after 15 Feb (till limited time). During that time, they will stock uncleared items. So guyz don't fall for 5-50% scheme. The 10% cashback from StanChart is exciting though.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back