Yamaha RX-V663 where to buy in delhi

There is no harm in getting the product from the US as long as you do not have to pay for transportation and customs.

Personally I am uncomfortable with getting a 110 volts system into India. If you have some you know in Dubai or Singapore you will not only get 220 volts, but the transportation time will be much less. It will be same cost in Dubai and Singapore.

If you have to get it from the US, try some shops in NY that sell for 'export'. They will have a 220 volts version.

Cheers

I am also in the same boat. was checking prices for 220v receivers etc. saw 663 for 480 + 30 $ for shipping for the 220v version at samstores. you can also check 220depot, dvdoverseas, gandhiappliances, worldimport etc. All of them sell 220v versions or dual voltage versions, these will also be PAL compatible, not sure about 110 volt versions if they support PAL or not.

I am also in the same boat. was checking prices for 220v receivers etc. saw 663 for 480 + 30 $ for shipping for the 220v version at samstores. you can also check 220depot, dvdoverseas, gandhiappliances, worldimport etc. All of them sell 220v versions or dual voltage versions, these will also be PAL compatible, not sure about 110 volt versions if they support PAL or not.

But I am not sure how safe these sites are. What happens to the warranty of the system. I spoke to Yamaha customer service, and they couldn't find any seller in US, who sells 220v systems. I am not sure, whether any of the above mentioned dealers are authorized to sell Yamaha in first place. IMHO, its better to get a 110V receiver and using it with a step down transformer rather than buying it from these unauthorized sellers. again its my personal opinion.

So what can be the solution to this? I see that purchasing an amp from US or UK and paying the shipping + customs will not cross 30K for mid range receivers. If we can find a reliable seller/site from where we can do this then it's a jackpot. Any suggestions on how to go about this? has anyone does this before? i see people have done for OPPO dvd player. It's pity that the AVR's are priced so heavy in India.

I see that Yamaha 763 being sold for 290 pounds in UK, Richer sounds.

Thanks,
Prakash

Last edited:
So what can be the solution to this? I see that purchasing an amp from US or UK and paying the shipping + customs will not cross 30K for mid range receivers. If we can find a reliable seller/site from where we can do this then it's a jackpot. Any suggestions on how to go about this? has anyone does this before? i see people have done for OPPO dvd player. It's pity that the AVR's are priced so heavy in India.

I see that Yamaha 763 being sold for 290 pounds in UK, Richer sounds.

Prakasse, I just spoke to Raghu of Decibel. He has one 663 available that he is ready to sell at 40K. This comes with a one year warranty from Yamaha. Please contact Raghu at 99406 72834.

I think it is an excellent deal and a good price for the AVR. I believe that the prices for the national distributor himself has gone beyond 40K now for current supply.

You will have to pay for the courier charges to Bangalore, but that should not be much.

Cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back