Cassette deck repairs in Mumbai

gangof4

Hi guys,

Need to get my deck serviced. Would be nice if you guys can point me to some reliable technicians in Mumbai.

Cheers

Similar story, need to convert 150 old cassette tape to digital. Need a good service tech for my Philip home theatre 3-in-1 . Any help in Chennai?

Similar story, need to convert 150 old cassette tape to digital. Need a good service tech for my Philip home theatre 3-in-1 . Any help in Chennai?
Hi There are many repair shop in Rich Street in Chennai, hiend repairs done by Torvin Audio System - Mr. M.J.Thankachan he have experience more than 40 years.

Contact number of any good technician who can repair cassette decks anywhere in India would be a big help to me too. I have 2 decks that urgently need spares and servicing. I can ship.

Thanks
Sam

Yes, it will be useful to get first hand experience. Even Pune or Goa will work for me.

Last edited:
I understand that there are good technicians who service all kinds of equipment. Here we are specifically looking for those who have an expertise with tape decks please

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back