denon x4800h cheap prices india

hi ia m getting x4800h from another seller but it does not have this red sticker of profx which is on top of your box as seen in image
there is a lot of fake sellers now for Denon av receivers, please buy it from an official dealer . there is no guarantee that you are getting the original parts with these sellers. also proper integration is important to get the best out of Audyssey.

there is a lot of fake sellers now for Denon av receivers, please buy it from an official dealer . there is no guarantee that you are getting the original parts with these sellers. also proper integration is important to get the best out of Audyssey.
see the image it has serial and all that but it does not have that red sticker of profx as see in this video
at 0:47
what should i do i dont have any clue

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    707.1 KB · Views: 19
hi ia m getting x4800h from another seller but it does not have this red sticker of profx which is on top of your box as seen in image
There are two major importers. One is PTC and other is ProFX. Even service centers are segregated separately based on importer. In case of PTC as far I know there won’t be any sticker.

There are two major importers. One is PTC and other is ProFX. Even service centers are segregated separately based on importer. In case of PTC as far I know there won’t be any sticker.
i am getting profx version and ought to have that sticker as shown in video at 0:55 on top but my seller has no such sticker

even black market items use these fake ptc and profx stickers now. so it is better to not take risk with an unknown seller. buy from official dealers for future support and warranty.
one more thing is that i got number of wholesaler from offical site of profx and i aksed him price so first he thought i was reseller and told me that dp rpice is 50% means 50 %discount on mrp dealer price(dp) means on 299000 mrp we can get it for 1.5lakhs easily but he deleted message on whatsapp when he found i am an end user. so i guess i can get it cheaper. then he redirected me to one of his resellers and he is saying it will cost 1.65lakhs and is giving me 45% discount on rmp and also he has this profx authorised dealer certificate. looks legit?

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 18
one more thing is that i got number of wholesaler from offical site of profx and i aksed him price so first he thought i was reseller and told me that dp rpice is 50% means 50 %discount on mrp dealer price(dp) means on 299000 mrp we can get it for 1.5lakhs easily but he deleted message on whatsapp when he found i am an end user. so i guess i can get it cheaper. then he redirected me to one of his resellers and he is saying it will cost 1.65lakhs and is giving me 45% discount on rmp and also he has this profx authorised dealer certificate. looks legit?

What you are asking members to do is to vouch for the dealer and the authenticity of the AVR which wont be possible. What if most people say it "looks" genuine and you still get cheated ? It is best to go with a reputed dealer or visit physically and verify. If not then skip.

'Vaham' ka koi ilaaj nahin hai.

Try some other brand, the joy of the purchase is already dead with misconceptions. Even if you get the denon from the Dealer and its at its best price and turns out to be made in japan with country of origin also japan, if it doesn't sound as good as you thought, the cycle of thoughts will start again, whether or not it's a fake, if the dealers legit, could it be a lemon, have I made the wrong call etc etc.

Its best to look at some other brand and make the purchase. If possible personally go and pick up the unit.

looks like an authorized dealer. but as mentioned by a fellow comment from @amaranedra ,it is not 100% guarantee. better buy from a reputed dealer or a dealer who do professional calibration services. calibration of avr is the most important investment you can do. properly calibrated 3800h can sound better than a stock calibrated 6800h.

looks like an authorized dealer. but as mentioned by a fellow comment from @amaranedra ,it is not 100% guarantee. better buy from a reputed dealer or a dealer who do professional calibration services. calibration of avr is the most important investment you can do. properly calibrated 3800h can sound better than a stock calibrated 6800h.
so there is no way we can tell by looking at product if it from grey market or not?

why this much confusion . Yes we cant tell by looking whether it is genuibe or grey market product. You have so many reputed dealers around. Check and verify the product and buy.
Or best just buy directly from ProFX, they sell direct

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back