Eating Mangoes while listening to music is distracting!

This is inspired by a recent post by @arj where he declared his bias towards Mallika.
I am sure she is lovely. But is she the best? The class A has stiff competition
View attachment 83688
I was Really Scared that They'll Popularize Mango Himayath (Local Hyderabad Variety) , Thank god its not Mentioned. Though Taste wise it is better than Many of these, luckily it doesn't feature in Popular Lists. That helps in keeping its prices reasonable.

Yes, Long Live Alphonso vs Hapus battle ; hail Mallika too, Kesar too
😁😁😁

I can foresee another “subjective vs objective” opinion discussion brewing here 😊
Sorry, to be precise ; its going to be Subjective vs Subjective, Debate...
Where Subject is the Object,
The More objective the Subject is, the Less Subjective the Subjective Conclusion will be 😎

-Jai Swami Nithya

Sorry, to be precise ; its going to be Subjective vs Subjective, Debate...
Where Subject is the Object,
The More objective the Subject is, the Less Subjective the Subjective Conclusion will be 😎

-Jai Swami Nithya
And so it begins 🙂

I can foresee another “subjective vs objective” opinion discussion brewing here 😊
For those who may be interested in auditioning and AB testing, Like the Axpona, Whathifi and other audio exhibitions there is this:

Unlikely, not much money and no egos are involved. For most, "it's just food". A mango is also perceived as a general object, not something that is personally "owned" or associated with the self.

By the by, I like mangoes though I am not familiar with the names.

Unlikely, not much money and no egos are involved. For most, "it's just food". A mango is also perceived as a general object, not something that is personally "owned" or associated with the self.

By the by, I like mangoes though I am not familiar with the names.
It’s ok to perceive mangoes as just food. The vast majority are not “mangophiles”

It’s ok to perceive mangoes as just food. The vast majority are not “mangophiles”

It certainly is. I'd say it's okay (preferable perhaps) to perceive everything as "just".

This is inspired by a recent post by @arj where he declared his bias towards Mallika.
I am sure she is lovely. But is she the best? The class A has stiff competition
Irrespective of bread/brand, the best way of enjoing the Mangos.....like we did in our childhood...................
like so, listining to music....... should be as simple ........ as raw....

Attachments

• 919771_10151619952037139_485999383_o.jpg
    919771_10151619952037139_485999383_o.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8
The way you eat also changes the taste as per the subjective crowd. I always eat rice with the spoon and many times old folks (mostly my relatives) tell me eating rice with hand makes it taste better :mad:. When power cables can change the sonic signature why can't the way you eat change the taste? No wonder people will ask "AAP AAM CHOOS ke kathe hai ya kat ke kaate hai"?

Irrespective of bread/brand, the best way of enjoing the Mangos.....like we did in our childhood...................
like so, listining to music....... should be as simple ........ as raw....
Introducing the wonders of raw mango into this discussion is like adding a LPS or power conditioner to the chain!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back