Help regarding Tidal Subscription

chalothikhai

Hello.
I need help in subscribing Tidal from India.
I have tried HDFC Visa, Amazon ICICI, SBI Mastercard, Fi Virtual Visa Debit card with Tidal Romania and Thailand region, but none of the payments got through. Tidal Thailand has Paypal as payment option, but same problem with that.

Any working alternatives to these payment methods? Or any suggestion.

I just got KEF LSX II and feels like a bummer not being able to get a Tidal subscription.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Your credit card usage limit might be set to nil. That is the default setting at least for HDFC cards.
The limits can be changed online via netbanking

Your credit card usage limit might be set to nil. That is the default setting at least for HDFC cards.
The limits can be changed online via netbanking
Hi. Thanks. I checked, I have international transaction enabled and the limit set is way above the subscription price. Further, I tried with Citi and Amazon ICICI card as well. No luck. Neither with Paypal on Tidal Thailand.

Has anyone recently successfully subscribed to Tidal from India?

Hi. Thanks. I checked, I have international transaction enabled and the limit set is way above the subscription price. Further, I tried with Citi and Amazon ICICI card as well. No luck. Neither with Paypal on Tidal Thailand.

Tidal US works fine with paypal(AMEX).

Thank you everyone. I think I'd have to settle for Apple music for now for convenient hi-res streaming.

Please let us know if anyone has any other easy alternatives. Thanks.

Thank you everyone. I think I'd have to settle for Apple music for now for convenient hi-res streaming.

For now as you said - without the help of friends abroad, you can either have Apple Music, or some Hi-res Internet radios. No tidal/qobuz support even with VPN.

Alternatives could be CD RIPS ;) & apple music as the only option here!

I have been off Tidal for a while now but for the good of the community, I thought I will try renewing my subscription to see if it works. Before I could go 'Oops', I was sent a bill of 1,746.17 and a big thank you for renewing my Tidal subscription.

So, right now am listening to Beegees singing 'We don't say goodbye' with me in the back of my mind wondering if they were talking of me and Tidal.

Not to forget old ears like mine which can't tell my Quads from my two balls looking thingies, my dual Echo dot speakers.

Try Tidal UAE thru VPN.

The only way to stream Apple music seems to be either by using Airplay from an apple device to an Airplay enabled streamer, or by buying an Apple TV.

Both seem inconvenient to me, hence let mey Apple music subscription lapse.

Hard to beat the convenience of Spotify Connect.

The only way to stream Apple music seems to be either by using Airplay from an apple device to an Airplay enabled streamer, or by buying an Apple TV.

Both seem inconvenient to me, hence let mey Apple music subscription lapse.
And stream via bluetooth through an Android device.

I think the best way around this is to ask our friends / family abroad to subscribe to either tidal or Qobuz family account. Then hopefully we can use the same account here in India. Otherwise Spotify seems to be the only recourse.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back