Help regarding Tidal Subscription

TIDAL Airplayed to Raspberri Pi DAC (car audio) or to AppleTV(home audio) sounded the best to me. Apple music currently sends compressed AAC over Airplay which is not that great and I suspect lower audio quality with Apple music compared to TIDAL. Badly miss my TIDAL subscription.

My Tidal Argentina family subscription stopped accepting the US credit card, so I migrated to Tidal Brazil, that seems to be cheaper compared to US.

The family subscription for Tidal Brazil costs 499 Brazilian Real (approximately around 101 USD) and it works for Rs. 1400 per person per year, let me know if anyone is interested.

How are you guys making it work? It requires a Zip Code while putting the card details.
1 - If you use your actual zip code - it says - sorry
2 - If you use any zip code from us - your card company says - sorry

How are you guys making it work? It requires a Zip Code while putting the card details.
1 - If you use your actual zip code - it says - sorry
2 - If you use any zip code from us - your card company says - sorry
I guess it’s better to use PayPal for making payment to tidal.

I guess it’s better to use PayPal for making payment to tidal.
Ah thanks!
Tidal NOT available in India. Have to be happy with Apple, Spotify and Amazon music. whichever suits your ear.
I have the Tidal Subscription - was trying to help a friend to get it going after seeing the latest updates - but when it came to CC part - it won't accept.

Good to know I can use PayPal to get this going. Thanks @joell - will confirm if done.

I like tidal because it integrates so well with Roon. And it really helped me with music discovery. I had tidal argentina till this month. Now it only accepts argentinian cards. first Turkey shutters and now Tidal Argentina shuts down outside cards so bye-bye Argentina.

Searching for a new country that accepts US cards and is still reasonable. US rates are nonsensical for the top tier.

this is only for Roon and Roon ARC. for other purposes, we do have an family apple one subsciption which meets most of our mobile needs.

I like tidal because it integrates so well with Roon. And it really helped me with music discovery. I had tidal argentina till this month. Now it only accepts argentinian cards. first Turkey shutters and now Tidal Argentina shuts down outside cards so bye-bye Argentina.

Searching for a new country that accepts US cards and is still reasonable. US rates are nonsensical for the top tier.

this is only for Roon and Roon ARC. for other purposes, we do have an family apple one subsciption which meets most of our mobile needs.
Now Indian cc with PayPal is getting accepted on tidal subscription

USA .use vpn while doing transaction adding pay pal .even brazil also working as pointed by some other person here.brazil is cheaper than usa. We activated monthly family plan for 30 dollors.
I have the Tidal app on my iPhone. I was using an Argentinian Tidal subscription but somehow it stopped accepting PayPal payments. Do I have to make a separate account if I want to subscribe to Brazil Tidal? I already have 2-3 tidal accounts.

I have the Tidal app on my iPhone. I was using an Argentinian Tidal subscription but somehow it stopped accepting PayPal payments. Do I have to make a separate account if I want to subscribe to Brazil Tidal? I already have 2-3 tidal accounts.
Yes new e mail id as the previous one will be registered as Argentina in tidal's database.

Back