Top 5 Hridaynath Mangeshkar Hindi Soundtracks

Maya Memsaab is one of my favourites too.
I recently got to know that Subah is a remake of Umbartha (Marathi) - which has the beautiful composition "Tum Aasha Vishwas Hamare".

For anyone interested in Hridaynath’ music beyond Hindi films, should definitely listen to his Marathi film albums ‘Jait are Jait’ and ‘Ha Khel Sawalayncha’. The first mentioned is based in folk, but the drums on it will drive you crazy.
When it comes to Marathi, this is my favourite Mi Dolkara Daryacha Raja (Sung by Hemanta Mukherjee and Lata)

For anyone interested in Hridaynath’ music beyond Hindi films, should definitely listen to his Marathi film albums ‘Jait are Jait’ and ‘Ha Khel Sawalayncha’. The first mentioned is based in folk, but the drums on it will drive you crazy.
How did I forget another epic Marathi album from the film ‘Nivdung’! Some of the songs have abstruse lyrics by the maverick Marathi poet, Grace which could have been interpreted and composed only by the genius of Hridaynath.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back