HELP with Garrard AT60 tonearm

rpm

Dear All,
I have a Garrard AT60 Turntable. I am facing some issues with the tonearm of this turntable. After playing an LP the tonearm alights but does not land on the arm rest. It just drops a little before the arm rest. This way it is bound to damage the stylus as well as the cartridge.
Do you know a reliable technician in Delhi who can help me correct this issue? Other than this issue the turntable is working perfectly fine.
Best regards
RPM

Hi,
I believe there must be some screw setting at the base of the tonearm so that tonearm rests in proper position. You can check tonearm base. First remove the stylus and by trial and error you can do it yourself. Check vinylengine for service manual. These adjustment I persume are pretty easy.
Regards

Hi,
I believe there must be some screw setting at the base of the tonearm so that tonearm rests in proper position. You can check tonearm base. First remove the stylus and by trial and error you can do it yourself. Check vinylengine for service manual. These adjustment I persume are pretty easy.
Regards

Thank you I would try locating the screw you mentioned at the base of the tonearm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back