OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Anyone got any quotes for g3 77 in/near delhi ncr?
I got a quote of
4.15 g3
3.60 c3

I have a 55 c2 is there a used market for oleds?

thinking of S90C . Looks like Samsung only gives 1 + 1 year warranty and the extended one for 3 years from them starts from the second year . So in all 4 years at best for about 27k. RD is offering an extended warranty for 1 + 4 and 2 years insurance at 30k.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to take. Not sure whom to trust here and what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Arvind

thinking of S90C . Looks like Samsung only gives 1 + 1 year warranty and the extended one for 3 years from them starts from the second year . So in all 4 years at best for about 27k. RD is offering an extended warranty for 1 + 4 and 2 years insurance at 30k.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to take. Not sure whom to trust here and what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Arvind
Maybe look at LG C3/G3. S90C was more expensive than G3 when I checked, didn't get their best price nor was able to compare them side by side. I did compare C3 & A80L side by side, A80L had better picture & sound quality but not worth 30k extra (119k vs 151k for 55").

Maybe look at LG C3/G3. S90C was more expensive than G3 when I checked, didn't get their best price nor was able to compare them side by side. I did compare C3 & A80L side by side, A80L had better picture & sound quality but not worth 30k extra (119k vs 151k for 55").
Thanks, but was looking for some clarity on getting Samsung brand warranty vs Retail chain warranty. S90C is available relatively cheaper to C3 , let alone G3.would have loved a Sony but the premium is too much.
Any thoughts would be really appreciated. I would love to be able to close this off today

Last edited:
Add on Q, is anyone aware when S90C moved to 2nd gen panels(if they did in India). I am getting aug23 vs feb24 manufactured pieces with a pre of 6K for the latter. Any thoughts and advice would be very welcome.

Update
Booked S90C-55”@RD for 1L&4500
Feb2024 manufacture is promised.
This includes a 7.5K discount on the CC. (Multiple cards supported across vendors)

For people in BLR, Unilet has a stock of ~24 units of S90C -55” .
The price is 1.07 and after CC discount should be 1L.
The caveat is these are all Aug 2023 stock (as per the salesman). So guaranteed 1st gen panel.

Chose to go with RD as multiple people suggested Unilet might repackage used units.so buyers beware.

If anyone likes the RD price happy to ping the salesman’s number. He is happy to offer the same price.

Planning to buy the Samsung warranty as I am unsure of the RD one.

Fingers crossed.

Did you receive your unit? Is it a 2024 unit?

I have booked 65 inches S90C from RD for 136k.
Yes, it’s a Feb 2024 unit as promised. I had asked the SA to first show me the pic from the warehouse before booking.

Congratulations on your booking! Wishing you a great time with the set. cheers!

I have 2 55 inch 2020 OLED C9 tvs. Both have dead pixels around the bezels. One is so bad that it needs immediate replacement. I dont want to go for OLED anymore, which one is best for price of about ₹ 1L.
PS: attaching a photo of the OLED which needs replacement, can anything be done to revive this?

Attachments

• IMG_20240530_193111.jpg
    IMG_20240530_193111.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 15
Any idea when the g4s coming in India?
Ideally june is the time when LG and others bring their new line up. May be a good idea to pick up the old ones at a good price. But as i mentioned in my previous post you will always be worrying with OLEDs as they are too delicate. YMMV though.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back