Seeking Strategy Advice for Stick War Legacy

xewecan

Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into the game lately and find myself facing some tough challenges. Specifically, I'm struggling with devising effective strategies for dealing with certain enemy formations and stages.

Whether it's managing resources efficiently, optimizing unit upgrades, or countering specific enemy tactics, I'm all ears for any tips or insights you might have.

So, veterans of Stick War Legacy, care to share your wisdom? What strategies have you found most effective in overcoming tough battles and progressing through the game?

Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into the game lately and find myself facing some tough challenges. Specifically, I'm struggling with devising effective strategies for dealing with certain enemy formations and stages.

Whether it's managing resources efficiently, optimizing unit upgrades, or countering specific enemy tactics, I'm all ears for any tips or insights you might have.

So, veterans of Stick War Legacy, care to share your wisdom? What strategies have you found most effective in overcoming tough battles and progressing through the game stick war legacy mod menu?
thanks in advance for any help

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back