Want to buy 51E8000 , but

why lose a tab man....now is 13:00 only.
lets roll and hunt your city for a demo...no files needed..rely on star movies hd and movies now hd....

even i am clueless....i have not seen that sammy model..rather seen much lower ones 400,490 etc...they are giving super blacks...not getting any clue friend..
oh today last......for free tab......difficult situaltion for you friend...
can you go to the shop and check with lights off...even normal lighting in showrooms are much much brighter than our roooms....so it will wash out plasma image...
just check it..what can i say in this situation...cant suggest invest that much amount in a hurry....
u dont have any hd files??...so that you can play them in sammy and then in that led....and compare
did you checked start movies hd/movies niow hd??

the motion blur was my main issue , when the tv was playing ocean scenes etc .
i forgot to bring along the pen drive , but anyway ,
i see if i can find it somewhere else for demo , else no option but to wait for years end offer or hx850
thanks for your concern , much appreciated :)

i see if i can find it somewhere else for demo , else no option but to wait for years end offer or hx850
I think motion should be the top concern for any video enthusiast.
All the TVs these days are excellant with still full hd images.
Move the picture and the weaker sets fall like dominos.

Afterall we cant bring home a ghost that produces ghost images!:eek:

True, but about the motion I am sure it was a problem with that particular set. All plasma sets are excellent in terms of motion performance

True, but about the motion I am sure it was a problem with that particular set. All plasma sets are excellent in terms of motion performance
Yes.Even I was under the same impression.
But then why do plasmas specifically mention that they have 48hz/96hz processing etc to show a 24hz bluray? They can just show them at native 24hz right?
Because this produces flicker/blur. Any pixel display has to interpolate frames in that case, plasma or lcd.
Plasmas may not have the lag that lcds have.

why lose a tab man....now is 13:00 only.
lets roll and hunt your city for a demo...no files needed..rely on star movies hd and movies now hd....

I was not able to find E8000 in NCR so checked in Chandigarh. Its stock out there as well. The retailer has received mail from Samsung about extension of offer till 30th Nov since there is stock out everywhere.

Delhi retailers have not received any such mail. Can somebody pls check if any such mail has been received by retailers in your city. New stocks are in transit and should reach in couple of days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope in Bangalooro.

The Devi retailer is promising TAB offer if i book today,

delivery after atleast ten days, Tab after 25 days.

But he dont sound convincing.

Is offer of 30 Nov for sure???

Tried in Mumbai but the shop closed yesterday, while were on the way.

Toaday its closed and would be for tomm even:sad:

Dont know for sure since I checked with couple of retailers in Delhi, they have no such confirmation yet but that Chandigarh retailer has received mail from Samsung. He told so to one of my relatives today.

Strange that they are letting you book without having stocks. Nobody here accepts booking if there is stockout, possibly they dont want to have customers complaining if stocks arrive too late.

Last edited:
I was not able to find E8000 in NCR so checked in Chandigarh. Its stock out there as well. The retailer has received mail from Samsung about extension of offer till 30th Nov since there is stock out everywhere.

Delhi retailers have not received any such mail. Can somebody pls check if any such mail has been received by retailers in your city. New stocks are in transit and should reach in couple of days.

can you get the print out of this 30 November extension mail from your dealer ?
in case if samsung refuse to send tab , you can show this as proof .

I'm in Delhi and one of my relatives went to check if it is available in Chd. I wont be able to ask him to go again and get it. If offer is extended, we will all know, it is not something that your retailer will hide from you as you would get the tab directly from Samsung.

I think you can just call Samsung call centre and enquire about it. Maybe they are aware of it. I feel if Samsung does extend the offer due to stockout during Diwali, they are likely to go with print ad within Monday-Tuesday.

Yes, yesterday another dealer who didn't have stock said Samsung have extended the offer for some time because of orders but no stock, didn't say date.

tab offer ad is not there on samsung website now . maybe the extension is limited to selected cities / dealers .

I am using tv almost for 1+ month and have seen movie via usb as well as HD d2h connection. I haven't seen any motion issue. Other owner can add their experience.

Please make a note environment in showroom and at house is entirely difference and beauty of plasma gets enhanced with controlled light source.

I am using tv almost for 1+ month and have seen movie via usb as well as HD d2h connection. I haven't seen any motion issue. Other owner can add their experience.

Please make a note environment in showroom and at house is entirely difference and beauty of plasma gets enhanced with controlled light source.

I second what Pralhad said. I've watched 'Under the Sea 3D', 'Ultimate Wave, Tahiti 3D'. No motion blur whatsoever.
I've even played Uncharted 2 on PS3. Smooth!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back