Suggest 5.1 home theater under 30k INR

barathkumarsenthil

Hi pl suggest good speakers and a AV receiver under 30k INR. My hall size is 13x10ft.

I can extend the budget a lil later but currently i want the system to be up and running so i wanna set the base.

Like a good AV receiver and 2 speakers and 1 woofer would currently work too, if thats what fits the budget. I can buy them the rest of the set later if that can be done.

I recently tried the sony S40R and S500RF, they are not do satisfactory.

Im based out of chennai, suggest some place to experience/buy the custom or prebuild systems.

Thankyou!

Last edited:
Logitech z906 I would say is the best option for you considering your budget.

I do not think it is possible to buy a good av receiver, speakers and subwoofer, all under 30K.

Hi pl suggest good speakers and a AV receiver under 30k INR. My hall size is 13x10ft.

I can extend the budget a lil later but currently i want the system to be up and running so i wanna set the base.

Like a good AV receiver and 2 speakers and 1 woofer would currently work too, if thats what fits the budget. I can buy them the rest of the set later if that can be done.

I recently tried the sony S40R and S500RF, they are not do satisfactory.

Im based out of chennai, suggest some place to experience/buy the custom or prebuild systems.

Thankyou!
Hi
30k is very low budget to get AVR and speaker,

Try entry level avr with satellite speaker combo from used one.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back